WFTO – a few more bug fixes
Our MySQL/Falcon team is back from vacation and we were very productive in fixing bugs. Last week Kevin pushed his new scavenger code and after a few bug fixes in the new scavenger code long outstanding memory leak issues were fixed.
Since my last report from 2009-01-16 we fixed around 7 Falcon related bugs. Compared to our last WFTO from 2009-01-16 we have 3 new test.
The development of our failed/passed tests ratio over time looks like:
- 1.69% – 4/236(this report)
- 1.28% – 3/234(last report)
- 1.29% – 3/233 (report before last one)
News for this week:
- Christopher Powers fixed
- Lars-Erik Bjørk fixed
- Bug#42196 Issue with key look up for bit field in Falcon table after insert + stored func
- Sergey Vojtovich fixed
- Bug#42079 Falcon does not reset auto_increment on transactional truncate
- Vladislav Vaintroub fixed
- Bug#42136 Falcon: odd behavior for range query on index prefix when MRR is disabled
The four failing test cases are:
- falcon_deadlock (a fix for this test failure is in review)
- falcon_bug_22173 (a fix for this regression will be merged into our Falcon source tree soon)
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- Our MySQL/Falcon related mailing list you will find here: http://lists.mysql.com/falcon
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html
- We successfully compiled our sources on Linux 32-bit and 64-bit, FreeBSD 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac/Intel and Mac/PPC, Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Solaris/x86 and Solaris/SPARC.