WFTO – end of 2008 edition
This is the last WFTO report for 2008. Our MySQL/Falcon team is mostly on vacation and therefore there was not that much activity last week. However, Sergey Vojtovich fixed one tablespace related bug. I am looking forward to report about our WFTO many more times in 2009!
Since my last report from 2008-12-19 we fixed around 1 Falcon related bug. Compared to our last WFTO from 2008-12-19 we have 2 new tests.
The development of our failed/passed tests ratio over time looks like:
- 1.29% – 3/232 (this report)
- 1.75% – 4/229 (last report)
- 2.65% – 6/226 (report before last one)
News for this week:
- Sergey Vojtovich fixed
- Bug#33720 Falcon allows FALCON_TEMPORARY to be manually specified as a tablespace
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- Our MySQL/Falcon related mailing list you will find here: http://lists.mysql.com/falcon
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html
- We successfully compiled our sources on Linux 32-bit and 64-bit, FreeBSD 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac/Intel and Mac/PPC, Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Solaris/x86 and Solaris/SPARC.
By Erkan 2008-12-26 - 12:16
Keep up the good work!