WFTO for Week 51
since my last report from 2008-12-12 we fixed around 6 Falcon related bugs. Compared to our last WFTO from 2008-12-12 we have 3 new test.
The development of our failed/passed tests ratio over time looks like:
- 1.75% – 04/229 (this report)
- 2.65% – 06/226 (last report)
- 2.68% – 06/224 (report before last one)
News for this week:
- Kevin Lewis fixed
- Bug#41035 Running iuds6.tst is crashing Falcon
- Sergey Vojtovich fixed
- Vladislav Vaintroub fixed
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- Our MySQL/Falcon related mailing list you will find here: http://lists.mysql.com/falcon
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html
- We successfully compiled our sources on Linux 32-bit and 64-bit, FreeBSD 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac/Intel and Mac/PPC, Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Solaris/x86 and Solaris/SPARC.