WFTO in mid December
since my last report from 2008-12-05 we fixed 7 Falcon related bugs. Compared to our last WFTO from 2008-12-05 we have 1 new test.
The development of our failed/passed tests ratio over time looks like:
- 2.65% – 06/226 (this report)
- 2.68% – 06/224 (last report)
- 2.70% – 06/222 (report before last one)
News for this week:
- Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz fixed
- Bug#41303 Using global variable makes mysql-test-run test fail
- Olav Sandstaa fixed
- Sergey Vojtovich fixed
- Vladislav Vaintroub fixed
- Bug#41356 Valgrind warnings from falcon code during database creation
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html
- We successfully compiled our sources on Linux 32-bit and 64-bit, FreeBSD 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac/Intel and Mac/PPC, Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Solaris/x86 and Solaris/SPARC.