WFTO – reporting on a more frequent basis
since my last report from 2008-10-10 we fixed 3 Falcon related bugs. Compared to our last WFTO from 2008-10-10 we have no new test. Unfortunately two tests are failing/succeeding only sometimes. This means that we have six to eight failing tests, depending on the current phase of the moon.
Our latest failed/passed tests ratio is
- 2.8% – 06/212 (this report)
- 3.8% – 08/210 (last report)
- 4.8% – 10/209 (report before last one)
News for this week:
- Christopher Powers fixed
- Bug#39846 Falcon: Concurrent online alter causes assertion in SRLUpdateIndex::append()
- Olav Sandstaa fixed
- Bug#38748 Deadlock in Falcon when running simple SELECT queries
- Vladislav Vaintroub fixed
- Bug#39951 Falcon: crash during crash recovery
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html
- We successfully compiled our sources on Linux 32-bit and 64-bit, FreeBSD 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac/Intel and Mac/PPC, Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Solaris/x86 and Solaris/SPARC.