WFTO, just for you!
since my last report from 2008-09-26 we fixed 12 Falcon related bugs. Compared to our last WFTO in 2008-09-26 we have one new test, we removed two tests, and two tests are not failing anymore. This means that we are at a failed/passed ratio of 3.8%. We are making a steady progress:
- 3.8% – 08/210 (this report)
- 4.8% – 10/209 (last report)
- 7.5% – 15/198 (report before last one)
News for these weeks:
- Chris Powers started a TWFI – The Weekly Falcon Index with inside information about our internal communication behavior and statistics. Quite fun to read!
- Chris Powers fixed
- Bug#39706 Falcon recovery assertion in Cache::fetchPage for simple scenarios
- Bug#39711 Running falcon_bug_34351_C shows increasing memory usage
- Bug#39795 Falcon: Online add index does not support index with non-null columns
- Bug#39796 Falcon: Reference count decrement not atomic
- Bug#39845 Falcon: Concurrent online DROP INDEX causes assertion
- Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz fixed
- Konstantin Osipov fixed
- Bug#36473 Assertion “! is_set()” fails in Diagnostics_area::set_ok_status with Falcon
- Olav Sandstaa fixed
- Bug#39575 Falcon crashes during loading of large dataset
- Sergey Vojtovich fixed
- Bug#34892 Transaction handling in select_create::abort let’s Falcon fail
- Vladislav Vaintroub fixed
- Bug#39212 Falcon exception on recovery when one of the log files is empty
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html
- We successfully compiled our sources on Linux 32-bit and 64-bit, FreeBSD 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac/Intel and Mac/PPC, Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Solaris/x86 and Solaris/SPARC.