It has been almost a month since my last WFTO posting.
This time my delay was due to our migration from BitKeeper to Bazaar. You can read about the background and reasoning in our move to Bazaar in
- Lenz Grimmer’s Blog posting: The MySQL source code has moved!
An excellent introduction about using Bazaar with MySQL you will find at
- Daniel Fischer’s article: Getting started with Bazaar for MySQL code
Compared to our last WFTO we have 6 new tests and 2 tests are not failing anymore. This means that we are at a failed/passed ratio of 7.5%. We are making a steady progress:
- 7.5% – 15/198 (this report)
- 8.9% – 17/190 (last report)
- 10.4% – 19/182 (report before last one)
News for these weeks:
- Jim Starkey fixed
- Bug#37517 falcon -DENGINE conflicts –with-ssl leading to build failure
- Kevin Lewis fixed
- Bug#36438 Falcon crash in Record::poke, line 823
- Chris Powers fixed
- Bug#36468 Falcon replication failure, engine reports HA_ERR_END_OF_FILE on slave
- Vladislav Vaintroub fixed
- Olav Sandstå fixed
- Hakan Küçükyılmaz fixed
- Bug#37078 falcon_bug_26828 fails sometimes on Pushbuild
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html