It has been a while since the last Weekly Falcon Test Overview, also called WFTO.
Our Falcon team was with the Falcon Developers Meeting in London last week. Other than that, I updated my workstation running the WFTO test suite from RHEL4 to RHEL5. This caused some delay in the weekly reporting.
The WFTO test suite now contains RHEL5 64-bit (native), Ubuntu 32-bit (vm), Windows 2003 Server 64-bit (vm), and Mac OS X/PPC 32-bit (native).
We have one new test case falcon_bug_36294 and three tests are not failing anymore.
News for these weeks:
- Jim Starkey fixed
- Kevin Lewis fixed
- Vladislav Vaintroub fixed
- Bug#36467 Falcon assertion in ha_partition.cc: virtual int ha_partition::extra()
- Christopher Powers fixed
- Bug#36330 Falcon DBT2 crash in Transaction::needToLock
- Sergey Vojtovich fixed
- Hakan Küçükyılmaz fixed
What about you?
We are interested in you! Where do you use Falcon? What do you do with Falcon? Are there any features you want to see in Falcon? You can test Falcon and get famous by providing valuable bug reports or even test cases for Falcon!
- The test language we use is described here: MySQL Test Framework
- List of Falcon related bugs you will find here: http://bugs.mysql.com/saved/FalconBugs
- A preview version of Falcon you will find here: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Falcon_Feature_Preview
- Our MySQL Forum dedicated to Falcon related questions is here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?133
- To get latest Falcon source code, please see: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/6.0/en/installing-source-tree.html